Student Visa to Study in China
Ready to Study MBBS in China?
Remember that you need to get a student visa. There are various ways to acquire a Student Visa. You can either visit your closest Chinese Embassy directly or our franchisee agents will help you. Once Admission Letter and JW2O2 form is delivered to the student, he/she can apply for a student visa for studying MBBS in China.
China MBBS provides the student an admission letter which is on the University Letter-head with all the details of the student mentioned. We also have agents in different countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Africa, where the visa process will be done at free of cost.
Student Visa to study in China
- Visa Application form (check the download page on our website or the website of your home country’s Chinese Embassy or Consulate)
- Your original copy of “JW202” form. China MBBS Educational Institution will send you this form via courier as soon as we receive your full payment and have confirmed your placement into the Chinese Medical University of your choice.
- Official enrollment or Admission Letter from the University of your choice. China MBBS Team will send you this letter via courier.
- Two recent passport-size photos
- Valid passport with at least 6 months remaining before the expiration date.
- At least one blank page in your passport.
- Visa application fee.
The visa processing time is typically 7-10 working days; however, you may also choose to expedite your visa application for an additional cost. China MBBS Team recommends that you apply for your visa as soon as you have all of the requirements together in order to ensure that you reach in time for the semester in China