How to Apply?
How it Works?
We at China MBBS, guide international students to study MBBS in China in various Chinese Medical Universities. We give our complete support from general consultation to successfully getting accepted by reputed Chinese University. China MBBS will be with you at each step.
Check out the documents below required for the applicant to apply in the concerned University
- China MBBS Application Form which is given under downloads page.
- One passport size photo
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheet of 11th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Certificate of 11th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Scanned copies of your valid passport including the photo page.
- All the above documents have to be notarized and attested.
- Extra Curricular Activity Certificates (in field of study, sports, volunteer ship, dancing or drama)
After you have submitted all the documents, we will carefully assess them and then submit to the Admission Committee for International students of the specific University.
The student has to pay the application, admission, administrative and processing fees (depending on the University). The application and the processing fee have to be paid in advance.
The student can send the processing fees to China or in India, whichever will be earlier.
Once the payment is received, we do all the formalities and send you the official photocopy of the Admission Letter on the student’s name from the University within 7 working days. We also process your documents to the ministry of education in China for issuance for JW2O2 form that is required by the Chinese embassy in your country for them to issue study visa for the student. The documents will be sent to you by express mail or by FedEx.
After these documents are received – Admission Letter, JW2O2 Form (visa form) you can apply for a student visa to your nearest Embassy/Consulate of China in your country. Documents required to apply for the visa:
- A valid passport.
- Recent passport size photos as mentioned in the Visa Application Form
- Visa Application Form
- JW202 Form (Remember to bring the original copy while coming to China)
- Admission Letter from the University.
- Health Check-up Form / Physical Examination Record
Once you receive the visa, please inform us and we will arrange your Air-line ticket and let you know the date of your departure from your country.
After you reach in China, our CMEI representative will guide you from the Airport to the University Hostel. The next day, the representative will help you pay the Admission and Administrative fees in the University, wherein you will be joining the course of MBBS.
The student will not have any problem because he/she will be guided till the complete process is done by our CMEI representatives.
It takes approximately one month, from the time you receive the Admission Letter from us, until your China Visa being issued from your country.